Client Services Administrator £19,800 Procurement Central London
Specializing in bringing together a community of buyers and suppliers to help the public sector buy professional services better. This company is transforming procurement by opening up the way it’s done, giving the best choice for buyers and more business opportunities for suppliers, big or small. They've delivered over 2,000 projects for a growing community of buyers across the UK public sector and thousands of small and large professional services suppliers.
This is a 6-month internship paying London Living Wage (approx £20K) based in Aldgate.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Handling in-bound telephone or email queries, providing exemplary and prompt technical support to all clients (Buyers and Suppliers)
- Client administration with respect to end to end processes
- Data entry for all aspects relating to clients
- Document preparation, proof reading
- Ensuring all administration elements relating to client projects are updated and transacted within specific guidelines and procedures
- Continouous improvement with respect to increasing speed and efficiency of repetitive tasks
What is your ideal personality and qualifications?
- Desire to achieve progression to a more senior client delivery, sales or marketing role
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Forensic attention to detail
- Confident and dynamic personality, energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible, can-do approach with the ability to work under pressure
- An ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrate personal commitment and contribution to effective teamwork across the full range of Group activities
- To be committed to equality of opportunity and valuing diversity and ensure this is integrated into all activity
- Actively and continuously review all work-related activities and suggest areas for improvement
Capability must haves:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word and Excel and SharePoint
- 1 -2 years’ experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a B2B environment
- Effective communications skills; both written and verbal