Healthcare/NHS Supply Chain Manager
Bank Partners are currently in the market for an experienced supply chain manager to join the team here. We are a great company to work for and have a brilliant office environment, we also offer some great perks.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance at two times your salary
- Company Pension Scheme. You can choose to contribute between 3 and 5% and the company will match it.
Under the direction of the Operations Director, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing the agency supply chain across the BP division, ensuring agencies are working to framework guidelines, meeting price caps and are compliant within the NHS. Ensuring quality assurance for the division and our clients. They will need to have an operational or agency background to understand the impact the supply chain has on the performance of the banks.
- Is responsible for managing the end to end supply chain relationship across all staff groups.
- Ensuring rate cards are received for each agency for each contract, and that these are embedded in the invoice checking process
- Monitor all agency demand via Bank MI
- Manage the PSL’s for each client, ensuring client visibility at all times
- Takes a consultative approach with each contract to ensure the PSL meets requirements, for example pre-empting winter pressures.
- Conversant with the agency supply chain around short notice cancellations, no shows and rates but not limited to this
- Manage the supply chain performance through SLA’s and scorecards
- Host monthly/quarterly agency meetings
- Conduct agency audits
- Attending regular contract meetings with the client, providing information and reports to the client on a regular basis, ensuring the information is presented to a high standard, and produced in a timely manner
- Supporting SBBP with agency reduction initiatives to meet trust objectives.
- Highlight opportunities for improvement to management
- Assist in dealing with complaints or issues speedily and in line with the Company’s complaint procedure and highlight any queries to the line manager
Experience of working with framework agencies and how the Bank operational teams are managed. Excellent communication skills, ability to manage areas of conflict and seek solutions
Bank Partners are part of UKICS, we are an equal opportunities provider.