Logistics Coordinator Lifestyle e-commerce £25K London
Our client is a fast growing, investor backed, e-commerce company located in the heart of East London. They specialise in designer accessories, fashion, footwear, homeware and lifestyle flash sales and have over four million members.
Their culture and environment would suit high-calibre and passionate individuals. If you’re hungry with ambition and feel inspired to become part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the UK, then you must apply!
This is a grad job from day one offering £25K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a perfect entry level role for someone looking to develop their administration skills whilst gaining valuable business knowledge, specifically in post-sale production process.
- Establish documentation for stock intake and outtake
- Manage invoices working with Accounts and suppliers to reconcile information
- Work with the Buyers team to resolve back order issues and minimise customer cancellations. Act as main contact for Customer Services, Warehouse and Suppliers.
- Report weekly on sales and deliveries
- Establish and manage business delivery schedule
- Administer the post-sale processes managing contact with suppliers and the warehouse
- Ensure delivery and back order schedule is updated with correct information
- Maintain regular communication with the warehouse by telephone and regular visits.
- Ad hoc admin for the buying, Merchandising and Finance teams
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Extremely diligent
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic individual