glh stands for great london hospitality - Our ambition is to become the world's best-managed hospitality company, delivering the best guest-centred experience in the industry. We aim to recruit and develop wonderful people who are able to deliver memorable moments to our guests.
Glh hotels are looking for an experienced Category Manager specialising in FF&E. This exciting opportunity comes as our Procurement team grows and develops. This role will be responsible for c. £8million in annual spend across the FF&E category areas, reporting directly into the Head of Procurement and driving category strategies across key spend sub-categories. The successful candidate will be the lead Procurement support to glh hotels in all aspects of FF&E Procurement, including all hotel refurbishment programmes and work closely key stakeholder functions and hotel leadership teams.
Design, Construction and FF&E has a significant impact on guest experience, with customers increasingly influenced by design as a key decision driver. FF&E plays a key role across our Bedrooms, Corridors, Public Spaces, meetings and events and food and beverage outlets. FF&E helps to differentiate the brands within our portfolio and against our competition. We need products of the right quality and at the right cost (fit for purpose) to deliver consistent experiences and to manage our annual repair/ replacement capital expenditure.
This role is responsible for all strategic sourcing activities including contract and supplier relationship management and contractor compliance for:
- Case Goods
- Loose furniture
- Soft Furnishings
- Bathroom ware; showers, taps, tiles
What We Look For
- Full CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) qualified preferred but not mandatory and educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year track record as a category manager with a specialism in FF&E
- Strong analytical capabilities and negotiation skills
- Good technical appreciation of the range of purchasing categories
- Technical understanding of relevant material/ product regulatory compliance- eg. Crib 5, FR certification
Please apply below attaching your CV and a short covering letter
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly