Operational Support Manager (retail energy)
Title: Operational Support Manager (retail energy)
Salary: £39,000 - £42,000 + excellent benefits package
Location: Central London
Have you gained experience in the energy industry and do you havestrongrelationship management skills? Our Client - operating at the heart of the wholesale electricity market are looking for an experienced relationship manager to provide a support service on the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC) arrangements. The Operations Support Manager is a varied one, requiring elements of account management, operational support, guidance and education. You will monitor performance, identify process or performance failures and request and monitor rectification plans to address any issues. If this sounds like the role for you, sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as a first point of contact for customer enquiries, and keep customers informed of progress
- Maintain appropriate records on performance and processes for your customers.
- Understand the impact of industry change on customers.
- Establish and agree with customers appropriate service expectations, in line with SLAs
- Active involvement in PAF/PAB activities.
- Support other teams and departments through the provision of assistance and information.
- Build constructive working relationships
- Contribute directly to the provision of advice and guidance on operational issues for internal and external customers
- Provide support to the Panel and its committees, through the provision of information, papers and presentations about operational issues.
- Build external relationships and work on both collaborative projects and conflicting opinions.
- Proficient in interpersonal techniques and communication skills e.g. facilitation, influencing and persuasion.
- Gain a detailed knowledge of PAF, with an understanding of performance monitoring data
- A high level of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Proficient in giving presentations within a formal environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a well-developed skill in writing both technical and analytical reports.
- Ability to influence our customers and contribute to development of strategy and objectives.