Global Marketing Procurement Manager
Global Procurement Manager, Marketing Agencies - Global Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical - £40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance - London
This £Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm are seeking a charismatic Marketing Procurement professional to embrace the challenge of a 'non-mandated environment', wherein the Marketing community are not obliged to work with Procurement, and drive the global practice towards best-in-class. Typically, Marketeers are more interested in maximising their return on budget investment than slashing supplier costs and achieving savings, so the Firm needs a commercially savvy Procurement expert who can generate "win-wins" for Marketing and Procurement.
Global Procurement Manager, Marketing Agencies role profile:-
- Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing long term Marketing category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends across Creative Agencies, Digital, PR, Sponsorship etc
- Strategically owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process, from stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, ITT, RFQ, RFP, supplier and contract negotiation, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Mentoring a more junior Strategic Sourcing Specialist, coaching best-practice procurement and helping them grow towards promotion as you in turn climb the Procurement ranks
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record within Marketing categories
- CV that demonstrates broad commercial procurement achievements including but also beyond cost savings
- Degree, MCIPS & Marketing qualifications (preferred not essential)
This globally renowned Fortune 500 firm boasts an outstanding track record within the pharmaceutical industry, and Procurement is aspiring to the same success. With a number of awards for their Corporate Sustainability initiatives, a highly professional procurement team with a great sense of humour and a healthy work life balance, the successful applicant will enjoy a great atmosphere.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Marketing Procurement, Market DataT
Keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.