Procurement Manager - west London/Middlesex
Leading Infrastructure & Rail organisation - Procurement Manager - west London/Middlesex - £45,000-£60,000+ bonus & fast-tracked progression
Having recently undergone a period of significant growth and transformation, this leading infrastructure firm is now after receiving 'top down' investment, looking to expand their procurement team further. You will be working very closely with best in-class procurement professionals, who are well recognised within the procurement industry.
As a procurement manager, key for the strategic drive for the business, you will not only be subject to significant project based work but have the ability to influence at a strategic level whilst fast-tracking your own career through one-to-one development plans and investment for training.
As a procurement manager, you will be subject to:-
* Leading on all sub-contract procurement on a project based level, navigating through NEC3 & FIDIC contracts
* Striving to develop your own career, by taking advantage of training and development courses and high level visibility
* Maintaining a high level of standards, whilst delivering to pressured time frames of creating and implementing strategic plans
Skills / experience required:-
* A career ideally with a main infrastructure contractor, showing examples of progression and key achievements within this environment. My client are happy to look at good procurement talent, who want to make a move into the infrastructure/sub-contract environment
* Bachelors / Master's degree (or equivalent), CIPS qualification is preferable however not essential
* Ability to work on a project to project basis, juggling key stakeholder relations and delivering to strict time frames
If you are looking to develop a career within a leading infrastructure firm, whilst building a skillset at an advisory strategic level please apply through the following:-
By sending a copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or applying through this domain
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change,