Procurement Support Officer
We are looking for an experienced Procurement/Contract Process Support Officer for this Central London based not-for-profit organisation. This contract role will be for a period of 6 months and will provide support to the procurement and legal teams within this well-known charitable organisation.
You daily duties will include:
- To work directly with the Procurement and Legal teams to triage new supplier risks to determine the appropriate terms of business that will apply to the supplier
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of new processes, including revising project documentation
- Regularly provide reports, statistics and status updates to monitor SLA, signatory performance and risk
- Drafting commercial elements of contract templates and completing non-disclosure agreements for internal and external signature
- As decisions are made, you will inform the relevant stakeholders and record changes to detailed process guidance notes for approval by the Head of Procurement
- Performs research on applicable regulations, laws as requested
- Keeps stakeholders up to date on status of a task through both process and reporting
The successful candidate will have experience working within a procurement, legal or contract environment. You must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail whilst possessing the ability to deal with large amounts of information and data.
You must have first class interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure whilst taking the initiative develop and implement new processes and procedures.