EPC Senior Procurement Specialist
EPC Senior Procurement Specialist - Power Project - International Engineering Giant - £48,000 - West London/Surrey
This International Engineering business has been given the go ahead for various £Multi-Million gas production projects and are looking for an excellent EPC Project procurement specialist to start in the New Year.
The primary focus of this role is to drive value to these projects ensuring that the best quality services are acquired at the lowest possible cost for the business.
This EPC Senior Procurement Specialist role will involve:-
- Running the full end to end process, leading market research and effectively applying it to the projects procurement strategy
- Purchasing the projects goods and services in excellent time
- Engaging with the key stakeholders of the business to ensure that the needs are fully met
- Negotiating with suppliers to get the best price for the project goods and services
This EPC Senior Procurement Specialist will need to have:-
- Strong experience working within the EPC space, working on large-scale projects
- Expert knowledge of the EPC market
- Degree (or equivalent)
- MCIPS or CIPS
With a £24 Million investment into development and training this year, the successful candidate will benefit from the support to reach their full potential within this Engineering major and quickly progress to more senior roles.
To find out more please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Projects, Project Management, Construction, Power, Direct, Category Management, Senior Buyer, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Vendor Management, Oil, Gas, Utilities, Raw Materials