Supply Chain Analyst
Your New Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Your New Daily rate: up to £265 PAYE/ £342.50 LTD Co (equivalent of up to £68,950 per annum)
Status: Long term temp assignment until Feb 2019
Job posting ID: JP72382
Who you'll be working for: Our client a Major FMCG company are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work within the Clinical Trials space.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Supporting supply chain and responsible for managing a number of reports from data search, to design, to documentation, to build and finally test and release.
- Support the change management team in training individuals in the operational supply chain to be able to use the reports in their day-to-day work.
- The team gets frequent opportunities to present and work with the leaders within the business and so professionalism and excellent communication skills are key.
- Analyse product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes.
- May manage route activity including invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracing.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Supply Chain experience
- You must be proactive and have a high attention to detail and will be comfortable with managing lots of moving parts.
- Track record of being a quick learner and getting up to speed with the detail very quickly would be ideal
- Microsoft Office with strong Analytical skills
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.