Procurement Manager (Contingent Workforce/SoW)
Your New Job Title: Procurement Manager (Contingent Workforce/SoW)
Your New Daily rate: up to £270.79 PAYE or £350 LTD co (equivalent of up to £69.900k annum)
Status: Long term assignment until November 2018
Location: West London
Job Posting reference: 72299
Who you'll be working for: Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Procurement Manager to work within the Contingent Workforce (CW) space with focus on two key sub-categories: Agency Workers and Statement of Work (SoW), working closely with senior stakeholders and as a key member of the Complementary Worker Solutions & Services, working on large transformation projects and supporting the Global Category Lead across predominantly the UK & US key markets.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Support Global Category Lead in executing upon CW Global Strategy
- Work closely with onsite MSP, external suppliers and business stakeholders across multiple areas of problem solving and issue resolution
- Work alongside Global Category Lead to drive implementation of new SoW management processes
- Support & educate Business Stakeholders with SoW creation, management and processes
- Negotiate with key suppliers to achieve significant cost savings
- Work with Legal team to manage contracts and deliver best in class commercials
- Building close partnerships and alignment with other Procurement areas in the Company to ensure that appropriate common systems and processes are implemented
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience of managing and working with strategic recruitment suppliers in a corporate environment
- Demonstrable expertise of developing and implementing category strategies, ideally in the recruitment space
- Strong negotiation skills and experience working with legal teams negotiating contracts with Recruitment companies
- Experience running complex end-to-end RFP’s from requirements gathering though to contracting
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, experience of working well with senior leaders
- Experience working with Statement of Work (SoW) engagements and good understanding of how these should be structured and managed
- Proven track record of delivering value and significant strategies.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.