Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
Role: Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
Location: West London
Skills: Shipping, Import/Export, Order Management, Supplier Management
- Full order management from order creation through to delivery to site.
- Negotiate delivery dates with suppliers and push them to reach these targets.
- Track every stage of Purchase Orders' existence on the company database.
- Coordinate with colleagues on resolution of problems, timely payments, creation of Letters of Credit and shipments.
- Coordination with suppliers throughout the duration of the Purchase Order, for invoice submission, expediting delivery information and shipping documentation.
- Strong shipping experience.
- Shipping documentation knowledge with understanding of L/C's a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent supplier management skills.
- Good computer skills are also required for data imputing and reporting.
- Good time management skills as many Purchase Order files will need to be updated daily/weekly.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Apply for Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly