Strategic Marketing Procurement Specialist
Strategic Marketing Procurement Specialist - FTSE 100 Powerhouse - London/Bristol - £50,000 - £65,000 + BONUS
World Renowned Blue-Chip Firm is looking for a Strategic Marketing Procurement Specialist to bolster their rapidly growing procurement function. The company wants an ambitious individual who is looking to take responsibility of high profile projects and progress quickly within the procurement function. The role itself will be to act as a Category Manager for Marketing Procurement, and maximise its contribution throughout the firm by interacting with C-level stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Role:
* Managing a £Multi-million- using your innovation to design category plans in order to maximise cost savings and the relevance of the marketing category within the firm
* Building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients - being able to understand their needs and providing necessary support
* Taking the lead on high profile international Marketing Procurement projects- taking responsibility for the expenditure, supplier management, and cost savings
* Developing your managerial skills by mentoring and training junior members of the procurement function
* Previous Category Manager experience, preferably in Marketing, Professional Services, HR, or IT procurement
* Proven track record of forming long lasting relationships with stakeholders, and influencing them to show the relevance and value of procurement
* Relevant industry experience- ideally FMCG, Financial Services, Consultancy, or Professional Services
* Degree + CIPS (Preferred but not Essential)
This is the ideal role for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to progress within the best-in-class procurement function of one of the largest firms in the world
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure