Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Holt Executive are actively assisting a global leading defence prime in their search for a Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for the evaluation and development of an assigned portfolio of Major Equipment Suppliers in order to ensure Capability, Capacity and Performance against current and future Domestic and Export programme requirements.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will support the creation of a robust, sustainable and high performing Supply Chain focused on Continuous Improvement in order to maintain our clients ability to meet customer delivery milestones for current and future programmes, plus will support Project Industrial Manager for Supplied Equipment (IMSE) during the development phase, by providing a complete picture of Supplier Performance, Risk, Capability and Global Capacity.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will contribute, as appropriate, to Industrial Validation Process (PRR, FAI, IVM, VMS) in support of the Project IMSE and endorse the Surveillance Plan to be executed during the Production phase, and generate Supplier Risk Profile through Risk Understanding assessment as part of the Supply Chain Risk Management process, determining a baseline maturity scorecard. You will develop Continuous Sustainable Improvement Plans (CSIP) and track improvement trend against baseline maturity score, and also have to ensure, after VMS, the continuity of industrial processes and tools at the supplier facility, put in place during development and in consistency with Surveillance Plan. Ensure sustainability during potential ramp-up or ramp-down phase.
The desirable skills and experience of the successful Supply Chain Manager are:
- Engineering or Business Qualification, preferably to HND level
- Experience within Aerospace, Defence Industry or Manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain practices and processes.
- Understanding of Product and Process Risk Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Objective driven, determination to learn and develop.
- Strong interpersonal skills - willing to further develop his / her network.
- Excellent communication skills: able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels.