Head of Packaging Procurement - Glasgow
Head of Packaging Procurement - Glasgow - Global FMCG
Salary: circa. £75K + Strong Package
This leading Global FMCG Organisation has been leading internationally for their high quality products in the luxury market space.
They are currently looking for an ambitious and forward thinking individual who wants to make a mark and lead the way across packaging procurement within a Global organisation, with the ultimate goal of progressing to an overall Head of Procurement/Directorship levels within the next 2 years.
Handling a £Multi-Million spend across the global region, this role heads up all of the teams across Packaging and Capex procurement globally.
As the Head of Packaging Procurement, you will have responsibility to:
- Head up and lead a range teams within Packaging and Capex procurement globally
- Plan excellent procurement strategy for the business for the next 5 years, making a mark in the organisation and leaving a legacy as you progress through the business
- Ensure that the team are making great strategic headway, lowering costs in innovative ways but keeping the global quality standard for the business
- Work closely with the senior/board level stakeholders both internally and externally to direct them on your latest changes to procurement strategy
The Head of Packaging Procurement requires:
- Strong packaging procurement experience
- An engaging and personable individual, as this is an extremely relationships based business
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and forward thinking organisation, who are open to flexible working and has a direct line of progression to more senior positions within the business.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please can in contact with Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Glasgow, Scotland, Head of Procurement, Packaging, Capex, Opex, Strategy, FMCG, Category