Global IT Procurement Manager - London
Global IT Procurement Manager - Accelerated Promotion to Global IT Category Lead - Global FTSE 100 - London or Hertfordshire - £50,000 - 75,000 + Bonus + Cash Allowance + LTIs + Shares + Package
Due to an internal promotion this Global FTSE 100 brand major is seeking an up-and-coming Pro-curement professional ?to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding repu-tation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement spe-cialist. This role will focus on the organisation's growing strategic IT category spend but also their exciting IT digital spend.
Global IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
* Owning complex cross-border IT sourcing initiatives and deals, overcoming cultural and legal differences across mature and emerging markets (EMEA, APAC, LATAM, US)
* Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
* Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cra-dle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotia-tion and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
* ?Focussing on complex global Technology procurement categories across Hardware, Infra-structure, Data Centres, Software, IT Services, Consultancy & Telecoms, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and offshore vendors. You will also be leading on their growing IT digital spend
* Benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 18-24 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
* You will also be managing a junior member of the team - helping in their development and also your team management development (no previous team management experience is nec-essary)
* Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, ?progressing from Gradu-ate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist / Global Procurement Manager
* Subject matter expertise across IT & Technology Procurement categories (any experience within IT digital is beneficial but not a must have)
* Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
* Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a high-achieving IT & Technology procurement specialist looking for increased re-sponsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this Global IT Procurement Man-ager position is a fantastic opportunity. You will be based either in their London or Hertfordshire office.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Global IT Procurement Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly