Equipment Support Coordinator - Germany
Salary: €27,000 plus bonus and benefits
Would you like to work for a leading global brand? Do you have experience in both Supply Chain and Customer Services?
This role will be responsible for ensuring the performance of all equipment suppliers within Germany and The Netherlands is meeting with the needs of stakeholders across the organisation.
You will act as a second-tier escalation point for specific issues regarding the performance of equipment suppliers, work with the relevant stakeholders to identify and remove the root cause, helping to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the organisation.
• Implement and collect management information
• Remind stakeholders to maintain their equipment pro-actively
• Make sure monthly reports are accurate and complete
• Support Operations and the Purchasing Manager with product evaluation, field testing and implementation
• Support the Purchasing Manager by collating market information
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working with equipment, either from a supplier perspective or operator perspective
• Customer service experience
• Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills
• Strong customer focus and service skills
• Ability to influence and drive behaviour changes from suppliers and other stakeholders
• Tenacity and perseverance to achieve the required objectives
• A hands-on approach with the ability to think laterally to resolve issues/problems
• Able to operate effectively within a flexible, fast-paced, small business environment
• Assertiveness and ability to challenge and push back when appropriate, whilst maintaining a professional attitude
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative organisation. The role will be varied and challenging offering excellent opportunities for further personal development for the right person.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.