EMEA Strategic Procurement Manager
EMEA Strategic Procurement Manager - FTSE 500 - London/ Middlesex - £55,000-£63,000 + Bonus + Car
Global Market Leader in their industry are looking to hire an EMEA Strategic Procurement Manager to take the lead on their Indirect Procurement Category spend, primarily the Professional Services, Marketing, and IT categories. The company prides themselves on providing rewarding career paths and fostering personal achievement, meaning the room for growth and career progression is unlimited. The successful candidate will help drive the direction of a best-in-class procurement function with existing global networks.
As EMEA Strategic Procurement Manager you will:-
* Look after all Indirect Procurement Spend (including but not limited to Professional Services, Marketing, IT) n conjunction with other international procurement managers
* Be responsible for building lasting relationships with stakeholders and clients alike
* Be part of an expansion not only within the procurement function but the entire global company as they look to diversify their portfolio
* Devise a strategic category plan and take an analytical view to any issues that arise and come up with innovative solutions
* Relevant strategic indirect procurement experience within professional services, marketing, or IT procurement ideally within the automotive industry or a consultancy, however, other industries will also be considered
* Expertise of leading a procurement function with an EMEA or Global remit
* Proficiency in a European language to a business level (Beneficial but not essential)
* Degree + CIPS (preferred but not essential)
If you are an Indirect Procurement Specialist looking to take the next step in your career within a Blue-Chip company that is the largest in its industry this is the ideal role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure