Senior Advisory Consultant
Senior Consultant - Global Leading Management Consultancy - Procurement & Supply Chain Advisory Practice - London + Travel - £50,000 - 60,000 + bonus & flexible cash benefits
As a consultancy continuously hitting the top 10 rankings in the UK for both client service & employee satisfaction, this is without a doubt a leading organisation for management consultants to build a successful career.
As part of this organisations supply chain advisory team, you will be exposed to high profile clients across all major industries and be responsible for providing pragmatic solutions. Due to gaining access to these high profile projects the business will provide you with structured training to continue your growth and allow you to hit your career aspirations. It is not time to just invest; it's time to be invested in!
As a senior procurement consultant, your challenges will include:
- Leading teams on a project to project basis, delivering pragmatic solutions across procurement transformation, sourcing diagnostics & strategic sourcing
- Building long lasting and valued relationships with key clients whilst also looking to generate new sales opportunities and overall business development
- Striving for progression into management level and above within this award winning business
- Extensive experience within a global FTSE or Fortune 500 company OR experience within consultancy advising on procurement or supply chain related projects
- Change experience in a procurement or supply chain environment with experience of leading multidisciplinary teams
- Strong academics; MBA, Degree (or equivalent)
This is a stand-out opportunity to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career within consultancy for an organisation that will be recognised worldwide!
If interested please send a copy of your CV directly to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain.
Keywords: management consultancy, consultant, procurement, supply chain, advisory, procurement transformation, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, FTSE, Fortune 500, London, travel, degree, MBA, CIPS