Supply & Demand Planner
Supply & Demand Planner
Based in Bolton
£27-32k + Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Demand planner to join their supply chain and forecasting team
- To generate a Sales volume plan for all product categories considering sales team input, trend data and SKU requirements.
- This individual will also work with the markets to improve the process to generate the buy forecast that would lead to improved forecast accuracy and service levels to our customers. This individual will accomplish this through managing the consensus forecasting process for the Region and meetings with Senior Management
- Lead the consensus meeting with members of the organisation to develop monthly and/or quarterly style level sales forecasts to be used for business planning targeting a rolling 18 months time horizon.
- Develop purchase plan and manage the overall effort to create and maintain accurate unit demand Style forecasts for markets, highlighting risks and opportunities to the business and work collaboratively to implement those changes.
- This individual will also work with the markets to improve the process to generate the buy forecast that would lead to improved forecast accuracy and service levels to our customers
- The Demand Planner will foster an open and honest relationship with other members of the organization while educating and influencing the groups to improve the market specific demand plan.
Requirements – skills, behaviours, training
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Demand Planning or Supply Chain/Forecastong role
- Highly analytical with solid numerical reasoning skills and the ability to manage large quantities of data and develop meaningful and insightful business/management reports.
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to plan and adapt to changing business needs linked to our short and long term strategic plans.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to put the customer at the forefront of decision making.
- Excellent influencing skills - diplomatic and able to negotiate solutions calmly and effectively.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise long and short term objectives.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV with salary requirements to email@example.com
Apply for Supply & Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly