Supply Chain Strategy Industry 4.0
Your role put simply is to drive change innovative approaches enabled by Digital technologies, identify opportunities and develop solutions which will reduce costs and increase efficiency across the organisation's value chains.
Your exposure and or experience must have been developed within blue chip environments with a preference for professionals who possess both industry and consulting experience within the supply chain. This can stem from Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution, Fulfilment, Merchandising and or Buying.
- Managing workstreams of a project, partnering with the clients to deliver project success
- Previous management experience as you will be accountable for junior consultants with the business and across projects providing day to day guidance
- Delivering workstreams within budget and on time in line with the client's expectations using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Identify and develop areas of opportunities on behalf of the clients and business
- Designing operating models and strategic cost reduction projects
These vacancies will put you at the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution working on projects with leading blue chip firms. Packages vary, however, will offer competitive salaries, bonuses, employee well-being incentives, pension and healthcare.
For more information please apply using your latest up to CV to jobsMDC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click apply to this advert. Follow me at www.linkedin.com/in/markdamiancrosbieIndustry 4.0, Blockchain, Automation, IoT, Internet of Things, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, AI, Cognitive Analytics, Big Data, Analytics, Supply Chain, Digital, Waterfall, Agile, Prince2, Project Management, Workstreams
Apply for Supply Chain Strategy Industry 4.0
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly