Ingredients Category Manager - Vegetables
Ingredients Category Manager - Vegetables - Global FMCG - £50,000 - £60,000 + Package - London
This leading FMCG Organisation has been rapidly taking over the market space across Europe and globally, as a result they have been growing their best in class procurement team.
The Head of Food Procurement is now looking for a strong Ingredients Category Manager to join the team to head up their £50M Ingredient spend with Vegetables taking up the majority of this spend.
This position has a direct line of progression to Senior Category Manager within 12 months, as well as opportunities to move cross-category within the business.
As Ingredients Category Manager you will have the autonomy to:
- Take control of the £50M Ingredient spend through the full cradle to grave procurement and category management process
- Lead a small team of buyers, taking them in the direction you decide that works best for the category and ensuring that they are meeting your set targets
- Work closely with the senior and board-level team, advising and keeping up to date on your changes to category strategy
- Ensure that the Global FMCG quality of ingredients in maintained whilst trying to cut cost and drive excellent value
The Ingredients Category Manager will need to have:
- Full cradle to grave procurement experience,
- Ideally buying Vegetables or Food. However, strong candidates with a direct buying background may be considered.
- Management experience
This is a strategic position for someone who is looking to make headway and progress within a global organisation.
For more details on this position, please apply via this job board or get in contact with your CV directly to Emily at email@example.com
Key words: Vegetables, Fresh produce, Food, Procurement, Category Manager, London, Procurement Manager, FMCG, Food Industry, Direct
Apply for Ingredients Category Manager - Vegetables
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly