Procurement Packaging Buyer Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished and skilled co-pack buyer to join one of Europe's largest and most established organisations in the food and beverages industry. The procurement operation in this organisation is crucial and deals with billion pound spending. For the right candidate this is a superb opportunity to join an organisation that offers both great training and progression.
The Packaging positions responsibility will include:
- Buying the entire product across a number of different regions across Europe, dealing with supplier relationship management, tender evaluation and contract management.
- Evaluate current suppliers and evaluate their cost effectiveness from European and global markets, showing a good level of insight for the categories they are responsible for.
- Highlight and acquire new opportunities whilst expanding the procurement sector of the business through professional best practice approach and internal reputation building
- Support the Senior Buyer and have responsibility over ensuring cost reduction
- Use e-sourcing to help reach yearly procurement targets through cost out sourcing projects.
- Help build strong and lasting stakeholder relationship whilst having the ability to be influential when needed.
The following requirements for this procurement role are:
- Degree/CIPS educated
- Experience in procurement on a large scale, dealing with all areas across the business
- Sourcing experience on an international stage
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Strong experience of negotiating successfully
- Track record of cost saving within food/direct categories
- Experience in the food industry is desired but not essential
- The ability to understand and execute commercial and legal contracts
This is a great opportunity for an driven and entrepreneurial buyer to join a globally recognised organisation that has superb training and infrastructure already in place.
To apply for this position, send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Packaging Buyer Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly