Senior Engineering Procurement Manager
Senior Engineering Procurement Manager- FTSE 100 Technology Company- London- £80k + Car Allowance
Household Brand in the Technology Industry is looking for a Senior Engineering Procurement Manager to help shape the future of their procurement function. The role will centre on some of the most significant and complex deals across all their lines of business, whilst working with spends in the remit of hundreds of millions.
As Senior Engineering Procurement Manager you will:-
* Manage two procurement teams; one in the UK, and one abroad
* Apply procurement plans and strategic sourcing processes to deliver value and savings for the company
* Engage with C-level stakeholders to agree effective procurement support and resources
* Attract and develop great talent to help drive the change in the procurement function
* Take the lead on high profile procurement negotiations internally and with suppliers
* Create original and future oriented ideas on how to get the best out of suppliers and purchasing opportunities
* MCIPS (Beneficial but not essential)
* Evidence of managing suppliers delivering nationwide services across a variety of categories
* Proof of successfully negotiating high value contracts with suppliers in previous roles
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills in a growing procurement function for one of the largest Technology companies in the UK.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure
Apply for Senior Engineering Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly