IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Manager - World Leading Technology Firm - London - £60k + Car Allowance
This Household Name in the Technology industry is looking for an IT Procurement Manager to provide a world class procurement service across the many facets of the business. This will be varied role, working as part of the central procurement function with the opportunity to engage with a range of customer bases.
As IT Procurement Manager you will:-
* Develop procurement plans to deliver maximum commercial advantage for the business units, and add to the already considerable leverage the company has in the market
* Negotiate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers
* Interface with Senior Level Stakeholders to establish the importance of procurement strategies across the company
* Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
* Proven delivery of significant cost savings through high value, complex procurement programmes
* IT and Technology procurement background- across direct and indirect categories
* Strong stakeholder management experience
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, looking to move into a more varied role, to join one of the biggest companies on the planet and make their mark.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure