Media Buyer & Analyst - e-commerce
Job title: Media Buyer & Analyst - e-commerce
Salary: £35-38 (dep on exp) + bon + exc bens
Location: City of London
Urgent new Media Buyer & Analyst job! Our client is an award-winning international e-commerce company who works alongside some of the biggest brands in e-commence and is looking to hire a Media Buyer & Analyst.
This leading company is constantly growing and expanding, with nine offices around the world - this certainly makes it an exciting time to join their team in London as a Media Buyer & Analyst
The responsibilities of Media Buyer & Analyst are as follows:
· Establishing strategic direction of advertising campaigns and media buying strategies
· Developing key relationships with major networks
· Working alongside the client services team - to assist the preparation of client materials including the construction of weekly client reports and campaign performance analysis
· Acquiring a comprehensive understanding of consumer behaviours in the landscape of online marketing and implementing strategies
The essential requirements of a Media Buyer & Analyst are:
· 1-2 years+ experience in a similar role in Media planning/ buying and/or
· Degree obtained in a highly analytical/ quantitative - Business, Finance, Maths etc
· Proficient in Excel - SQL or VBA would be preferable
· Sound Understanding of Media Buying
This company also offers a competitive salary, with excellent career progression and the chance to work in a fun, vibrant office environment with regular, exciting social events.
If you are a driven and self- motivated individual with a passion for digital marketing and want to be part of a fast paced, cutting edge technology company then do not hesitate to apply for the Media Buyer & Analyst job today!