Interim Category Manager - £600/day
You will be responsible for the implementation of the defined Procurement Strategy relating to 'Small Works'. Small Works is defined as projects ranging from £10k up to £2m in value across General Building / Construction, Mechanical and Electrical services categories for the organisation.
You will lead the tendering process for this category (approx. £40m spend) to deliver a network of approved suppliers signed up to a Framework Agreement and Schedule of Rates to be used across the business.
- Procurement experience in construction and M&E services
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience negotiating Framework Agreements and JCT D&B contracts
- Able to deal with ambiguity and manage without authority
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills