Interim Global IT Procurement Manager & VPs
Interim Global IT Procurement Manager & VPs x 5 - Tier 1 Banking Giant - City of London - £500 - 600p/d
Tier 1 Banking giant seeks 5 accomplished IT & Technology Procurement experts to negotiate contract separations with 200 Technology vendors as part of a large divestment. The team will join on an interim basis, with the most talented individuals being kept on further rolling contracts elsewhere in the team or being made permanent within the Sourcing & Procurement function.
Required background & skills:-
* Procurement experience within Financial Services / Banking industries
* Contract novation & divestment planning experience
* Impressive knowledge of generalist IT & Technology categories (Software, Hardware, Professional Services & Telecoms)
* Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
* Proven and skilful negotiator
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk; or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, strategic sourcing, IT sourcing, divestment, contract novation
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure