Procurement Director: Consultancy - £100,000 +
Procurement Director - Niche Consultancy - £100,000 + Package
This niche procurement and supply chain consultancy that specialises in achieving change, transformation and cost reduction for their Blue Chip FTSE250 clients through innovation and the courage to deliver disruptive change seeks a Procurement Director with experience working within the consultancy.
As a Procurement Director within this established but bespoke consultancy you will be No.2 in the practice reporting to the Partner and have the opportunity to implement and execute your ideas for a flexible consulting framework that results in client satisfaction. This is a complex role that has an intriguing mix of client delivery, business development and product/ software asset development!
If you currently work within consultancy in the procurement or supply chain space and have ambitions to embark on a next challenging for a growing consultancy with outstanding year on year growth and a global remit covering Europe, America and Asia this Director level position is for you!
Procurement & Supply Chain responsibilities of a Senior Consultant:
- Utilise your expertise as a Consultant industry to deliver market leading consultative service to FTSE50 clients and SME's
- Create innovative strategies based on your consultative review of the client and analysis of client data to achieve cost reduction and positive disruptive charge for the client
- Be client facing with the softer skills to deliver effective change and transformative working collaboratively with senior stakeholders
The successful Senior Consultant will ideally have the following attributes and skillset:
- Outstanding academics from a leading university having achieved a 2:1 or above and ideally postgraduate qualification e.g MSc or CIPS
- Tangible examples of success in cost analytics and cost reduction across multiple industries
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, innovative and inquisitive mind with ambitions towards long term career progression in a growing consultancy
For more information please send your CV to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, FTSE100, Consultancy Strategic, Innovation, Analytics, Disruptive Innovation, Strong academics, Procurement Professional, Financial Services, Mechanical Engineering, Procurement Background.