Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (Accredited by Digital Marketing Institute)
Provided by e-Careers
- This Digital Marketing qualification is recommended for a variety of professions including current and aspiring Marketing Executives, Managers, IT Managers and Senior Managers. It is also useful for small business owners who are looking to plan and run their own digital marketing campaigns.
- Career Progression
- Once you have completed this DMI Accredited Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing you will be able to function in job roles including: • Digital Marketing Executive • Content Marketer • Marketing Manager • SEO Marketer • PPC Specialist These job roles come with a potential average salary of £50,000.
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Awarding Body
- Digital Marketing Institute
About the course
DMI set the global standards in digital marketing and selling certification, providing over 20,000 people in 80 countries with globally recognised qualifications validated by industry experts. The digital marketing courses are validated by the Industry Advisory Council (IAC) who represent the world’s largest and most influential digital brands, providing expert review and recommendation regularly based on current trends.
This gives the Digital Marketing graduates the most up to date digital skills and knowledge that they need to forge themselves a career as a digital marketing professional.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Digital Display Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
The exam is a three-hour Pearson Vue computer-based examination. Once you have successfully completed this exam you will be awarded with the DMI Accredited Diploma in Digital Marketing which is a Digital Marketing certification that is globally recognised.
This award is rated to be a credit level 8 by the SQA on the SCQF (Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework). This equates to a credit level 5 on the EQF (European Qualifications Framework).