Professional Diploma in Digital Selling (Accredited by Digital Marketing Institute)
Provided by e-Careers
- This certification is recommended for Salespeople, Consultants, Business Development Executives and Managers of all levels. It is also ideal for anyone who is leading a team of salespeople.
- Career Progression
- Once you have completed this DMI Accredited Professional Diploma in Digital Selling you will be able to function in job roles including: • Sales Executive • Business Development Manager • Business Development Executive • Sales Consultants These job roles come with a potential average salary of £55,000 per year, bonuses in the sales industry can also be extremely lucrative.
- Professional Diploma in Digital Selling
- Awarding Body
- Digital Marketing Institute
About the course
DMI set the global standards in digital marketing and selling certification, providing over 20,000 people in 80 countries with globally recognised qualifications validated by industry experts. The digital marketing courses are validated by the Industry Advisory Council (IAC) who represent the world’s largest and most influential digital brands, providing expert review and recommendation regularly based on current trends.
This gives their graduates the most up to date digital skills and knowledge that they need to forge themselves a career as a digital professional.
- Introduction to Digital & Social Selling
- Digital Research
- Sales Enablement
- Social Content
- Digital Sales Messaging
- Social Account Management
- Digital Sales Leadership
- Integration & Strategy
The exam is a three-hour Pearson Vue computer-based examination. Once you have successfully completed this exam you will be awarded with the DMI Accredited Diploma in Digital Selling which is a digital certification that is globally recognised.