Global Head of Procurement HR - Contingent Labour
Global Head of Procurement HR - Contingent Labour - £70k - 80K Base Salary + Package + Bonus - Anywhere across UK + Flexible Working
Company: Globally Leading FTSE100 Company, with over 200,000 Employees worldwide
Category Focus: HR, Professional Services, Contingent Labour
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Package + Bonus
Location: Anywhere across the UK + Flexible Working + Working from Home
This Global FTSE100 Technology Firm have been experiencing huge growth on a global scale, now with over 200,000 employees worldwide.
Although, this organization have won a huge number of procurement industry awards over the last decade, they are now going through a huge transformation to their procurement function.
The business is now looking for someone to come in and head up their HR Procurement function, taking a strong focus on their £Multi-Million Contingent Labour spend. This position sits on the organisations Senior Leadership team, enabling regular contact and ability to build relationships with the senior C suite level stakeholders.
As Global Head of Procurement for HR/Contingent Labour you will:
- Lead the global HR Procurement function, using your excellent leadership skills across a team of 10 people
- Execute excellent procurement strategy for the £Multi-Million HR spend, heading up the huge Contingent Labour project they are about to embark on
- Manage a global remit of stakeholders, both internally and externally, demonstrating your flexible approach and influencing skillset
As Global Head of Procurement for HR/Contingent Labour you will need to have:
- Strategic Procurement experience
- A HR Procurement background, focusing on Contingent Labour projects
- Evidence of progression through a credible organization
- Strong ability to influence a range of stakeholders
This is a rare position at a senior level within a FTSE100 Organisation, whom offer a lot of autonomy in role but also flexible working to be based anywhere across the UK.
If you are successful in this position and demonstrate the want to progress you could look at moving into a more senior director - level position within the company within 12- 18 months.
For more information regarding this exciting role, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, HR, Professional Services, London, Contingent Labour, Flexible Working, UK wide, Global, Spend
Apply for Global Head of Procurement HR - Contingent Labour
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly