Strategic Procurement Manager
Strategic Procurement Manager - Greenfield Site - Leading Healthcare Organisation - North West England - £50,000 + Package
This market-leading healthcare organisation are searching for an ambitious Procurement Manager to take the lead on their upcoming procurement transformation. The successful applicant will truly be able to put their own stamp on this procurement function as they build a strategic function from scratch!
As Strategic Procurement Manager you will: -
- Have complete autonomy over the large-scale procurement transformation, being responsible for creating, developing and implementing your own strategic processes
- Build and develop a team of at least 4 up and coming procurement professionals
- Be responsible for the strategic procurement across all categories with a primary focus on indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional Services, FM, and IT Procurement
- Interact with C-Suite stakeholders, building long-lasting relationships across multiple business functions
Strategic Procurement Manager required background: -
- Evidence of process improvement or strategy development in previous Procurement roles
- Strong stakeholder and team management skills
- Strong academic record (+CIPS) beneficial but not essential
- Previous exposure to end to end procurement across indirect categories (Prof Services, FM, IT Procurement)
If you are looking for the next step in your procurement career and really want to make your mark on a truly remarkable company, then this is the perfect Greenfield opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, procurement consultancy, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Cheshire
Apply for Strategic Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly