Marketing Procurement Manager
Marketing Procurement Manager - Global Philanthropic Organisation - Central London - £45k - £55k + Flexible Working + CIPs Sponsorship
A global philanthropic organisation seeks an ambitious and passionate marketing procurement manager to join their expanding procurement function within central London.
Based out of their modern HQ in central London, the ambitious marketing procurement manager will assist in an array of exciting marketing projects, catering for digital, print, media and many more. The successful individual will gain the opportunity to remote working, the ability for full sponsorship and assistance throughout the CIPs process, in addition to the opportunity to manage an expanding procurement team consisting of junior marketing buyers. Working for a global philanthropic organisation, the successful marketing procurement manager will gain the satisfaction of knowing that they will be able to positively influence a multitude of lives worldwide.
Marketing Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for end to end procurement across a variety of marketing sub-categories, including print, media, digital, advertising etc.
- Develop and enhance relationships with c-level stakeholders, as well as global suppliers & vendors
- Manage and develop an expanding team of procurement professionals
Marketing Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Strong track record of indirects procurement experience, either specifically within marketing or indirects generally
- Evident successful career progression throughout career to date
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills
- Previous experience managing a team of procurement professionals is preferred but not a necessity
- Educated to degree level / equivalent
If you are an ambitious marketing procurement manager who is passionate to work for a global charity organisation and is looking for the opportunity to have a huge impact on a multitude of lives worldwide, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, generalist, indirects generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, audit, consultancy, management consultancy, contingent labour, IT professional services, IT PS, facilities management, soft services, hard services, FM, marketing, advertising, print, media, advert, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, NGO, philanthropic, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London
Apply for Marketing Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly