Director - Big6 Procurement Advisory
Senior Manager: Procurement - Globally Renowned Management Consultancy - London - £140,000-£170,000 + bonus + package
A Management Consultancy, renowned globally for delivering complex procurement engagements for the world's biggest brands, are looking for a proven leader with the gravitas to positively impact the business but also possessing the desire and ambition to continue their development into Partnership.
With an enviable reputation for world-class transformation programmes across procurement, you will demonstrate thought leadership and lead delivery capability for digital transformation programmes, holistic international procurement change projects and develop you clients' technology capability across their sourcing functions.
In the role, you can expect to…
- Lead high-value procurement projects in a totally Greenfield practice, developing new business and leading nationwide consulting teams in a manner commensurate to the world-class reputation of the business.
- Forge new relationships and upscale existing partnerships with a number of blue chip clients, utilising your extensive consulting experience to deliver value and coach behaviours to ensure programme delivery
- Lead a team of procurement professionals to deliver savings and overall business improvement. Working across everything including process mapping and sourcing improvements you will transform entire procurement functions through innovative commercial approaches
- Prior consultancy experience is a must ideally from a 'Big 4' or specialist procurement consultancy
- Unparalleled technical procurement knowledge across digital procurement and procurement transformation
- The ability to drive and build a practice with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience within Sales/Business Development with the ability to sell your services
- Flexibility on UK travel
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure to one of the markets' most professional and driven procurement consulting functions. Not only will you have the chance to build dynamic teams across exciting strategic projects but you will do whilst overcoming challenging stakeholders and fast paced projects. To apply directly or to discuss further contact JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, London, Professional Services, Indirect Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Directs, Change management, Transformation, Management Consulting, Fortune 500
Apply for Director - Big6 Procurement Advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly