Procurement Director - central London
Procurement Director (Global Greenfield Opportunity/P2P Implementation) - central London - 1-year contract - £800 p/d/£120,000 + FTC package
This globally revered Fortune 500 firm is seeking a Procurement Director to manage the Global Indirects (Technology, Transformation, Professional Services etc.) Procurement team, whilst acting as the key sponsor for the Group wide implementation of P2P system (Ariba). This is a fantastic opportunity for senior Procurement professional, who has the gravitas to work with senior global stakeholders across all Group functions to underpin savings opportunities across all Indirect categories. In this role you will be managing a high-performing team of 8, all with fantastic ambition and appetite to learn. Therefore, in addition to having P2P implementation and change management experience, it is vital that you have senior leadership experience across Indirect categories.
Strategic Procurement is now more important than ever, so this Blue-Chip organisation is seeking a Global Procurement Director to be the major contributor in placing procurement in the driving seat.
The Procurement Director expert can enjoy:
- Successfully manage large-scale global Indirect deals (ranging from £50 - 200m per deal) across Technology, Transformation, Professional Services etc.
- Forge long-lasting relationships with an executive stakeholder community, demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of their drivers & requirements and use your Procurement expertise to identify appropriate solutions
- Manage a strong team (8) of across all Indirect categories
- Key sponsor for Group wide P2P implementation (Ariba)
- Uncover global savings opportunities across all Group functions
- Must have experience of P2P implementation (Ariba, SAP, Coupa or similar platforms)
- Strong Leadership experience, ideally manage a global Procurement team
- Indirect Procurement category experience - Technology category experience is beneficial for this role
- Degree, Prince 2, MCIPS preferred but not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this page.
Apply for Procurement Director - central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly