Managing Consultants/ Directors
UK Leading Advisory Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - Managing Consultants/ Directors
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000 + Package
This leading procurement and supply chain consultancy seeks an experienced and cutting edge Supply Chain consultant to lead significant projects across a broad client base.
This business is already collaborating with various FTSE 100 clients and with significant growth on this consultancy's client base, is now looking to break into further FTSE businesses and looking to continue their growth within the UK markets. This global supply chain consultancy is offering flexible working and a significant overall package to ensure their managing consultants drive and deliver success.
As a Supply Chain Managing Consultant/Director you will: -
- Lead successful supply chain teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant planning, logistics, and S&OP projects, working with C-Level stakeholders
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build the Supply Chain strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement for clients across various industries
Supply Chain Manging Consultant/ Director background and skills required: -
- Strong procurement/supply chain management consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive operations environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major strategic Supply Chain projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
This is the perfect opportunity to break into a global expanding consultancy with the ability to work across a client base of FTSE100 businesses.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, supply chain, S&OP, supply planning, demand planning, value mapping, network redesign, stakeholder management, procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, supply chain consultancy, management consultancy, Surrey, London, Bristol, Swindon, South East, Essex, Manchester
Apply for Managing Consultants/ Directors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly