Programme Manager - Procurement Transformation
Global Programme Manager (Procurement Transformation) - London - Interim - £650 per day
This award-winning leading FMCG major are going through a major Procurement Supply Chain transformation and are looking to hire a commercially astute professional with good programme experience within the Supply Chain/Procurement space on an interim contract basis. You will work very closely with senior Business Partners within the Procurement/Supply Chain team. My client is looking for someone with strong financial analytics with the ability to acid test external cost benchmarking. The successful candidate would need to align initiatives at Financial Director/CFO level across all Lines of Business. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate joining a company where their professionalism and their collaborative nature set them apart from their competitors. My client is looking for someone who has a strategic mindset to come up with strategic initiatives for this best in class team.
The ideal candidate would have management consultancy experience within the Procurement space, although this is not a must have. The Procurement transformation programme is 3-year in length, so this is a long-term interim assignment.
The following skills are necessary for a successful application: -
- Extensive experience in large-scale programme management and benefits management, ideally within the Procurement arena (managing work streams such as analytics, Supplier Relationship Management etc.)
- Experience of managing complex programmes within a matrixed organisation
- Experience of managing and successfully deploying strategic change maybe in a single domain
- Ability to operate at senior level, delivering key messages and supporting decision making, while managing complex stakeholders
- Experienced user of, and/or accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince2, Risk Management Qualification or 6 Sigma - not essential but beneficial
- Experience and enthusiasm in improving processes, risk management and transforming group functions
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management, ideally with strong academics (additional languages in either Spanish/Portuguese is beneficial)
This opportunity with such an esteemed company and professional procurement function does not come around often, especially through an exciting procurement transformation.
If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Programme Manager - Procurement Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly