Data Scientist - Logistics App
Data Scientist - App (Logistics)
Harnham are currently working with a very exciting tech company in London with a global reach - solving complex problems in the logistics/delivery space through the use of machine learning. They're operational in over 150 countries and have massive amounts of data to play with!
You will be given the opportunity to help lead data science efforts for the business, deciding the best machine learning strategy for many complex data challenges, ultimately having a huge impact in how the company operates, presenting your findings back to senior stakeholders around the business in the sales, marketing and product functions.
They're planning exciting things including many new hires, and offer a very data-driven with an amazing office culture then please apply using the link!
DATA SCIENTIST - OVERVIEW
You will be:
- Using sophisticated machine learning techniques to solve a wide array of problems across the business
- Helping to deliver scalable solutions
- Working to monetise data in any way you see possible
DATA SCIENTIST - YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- M.Sc.or Ph.D in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Maths, Physics etc.
- Experience using either Python or R
- Experience using SQL
- Knowledge of deep learning is beneficial
- Knowledge of geospatial analytics (ArcGIS or similar) is beneficial
DATA SCIENTIST - BENEFITS
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £90,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, SQL, R, Data Science, Data Scientist, statistics, machine learning.