Supply Chain Manager
A Cheshire based company who play a major part in steel industry working on large international projects is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to work within their production facility based in Warrington, Cheshire.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant holiday entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme
- Employee Assistant program is also offered
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for Production Planning, Customer Service, Warehouse and Stores. Within this role you will monitor and optimise the raw materials and finished product stocks.
As a Supply Chain Manager, your duties will be:
- Responsible for the safety of the supply chain team and ensure that all operations are in accordance with the company procedures and policies.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, production and customers.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Resolve any arising problems, complaints or issues with supply chain.
- Maintain KPIs and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Supervise, coach and train supply chain team.
- Plan and manage projects.
An ideal Supply Chain Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Record of successful distribution and supply chain management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management software.
- Highly proficient written and oral communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Able to work outside normal office hours when necessary.