Supply Chain Planner
An exciting, growing FMCG start-up based in London Zone 1 is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated Supply Chain Planner to join their growing team.
This is a challenging, exciting and fast-paced role, reporting directly in to the Head of Supply Chain while also working closely with the Operations, NPD and Finance Team. The role is mainly office based but does involve travelling to visit a key production facility during the week.
The company is going through a very exciting period of growth and this is a very exciting time to join to join the team. With an open, modern office space, friendly co-workers, and a challenging and rewarding job, this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Stock management, ensuring accuracy.
- Production planning
- Analyse and implement KPI
- Implement process improvements across the supply chain
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Free lunch with learning experiences once a week.
- Monthly Early finishes on a Friday with employee led activities like salsa or bingo.
- New MacBook Pro
- 24 days holiday
- Experience within supply chain within Pharma / FMCG / Food Production/ Wholesale.
- Confident, not afraid of taking the initiative and building new relationships.
- Creative, hungry to learn, intelligent and with a love of problem-solving.
- A team-player with the ability to work independently.
- Analytical and organised with great numerical skills - good with Excel.
- A people-person with a love of animals.
It is with regret that RoCHE Recruitment can only process applications from those with the right to live and work within the UK. We can also only contact those who are successful.