- Responsible for the world-wide Brand Supply Flow of EMEA produced finished goods and inventory, as well as the supply flow and inventory of non-EMEA produced finished goods for the EMEA region.
- Works closely with global and regional stakeholders: different brands, distribution, resource planning & material planning, demand planning, QA, customer service and affiliates.
- Responsible and takes the necessary actions to achieve the branded/regional fill rates and inventory KPIs and provides input for the global / regional meetings.
- Negotiate with regions, markets and marketing; managing and optimizing/prioritizing planning with resource planning / third party manufacturing and material management based - Fill Rate, Weekly out of stock / low stock / high stock alerts.
- Support new launches by giving input during launch calls and follow-up of associated allocations instructions. Manual when necessary intervene in the allocation of stock and the prioritization of the shipments.
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal, communications (oral, written, influence and persuasiveness), technical report/writing and presentation skills.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Language skills (spoken and written): English; Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP/SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of inventory and production planning
- Experienced in problem analysis and problem-solving thinking.
- Experienced in dealing with change processes.
- Degree or equivalent through experience - desirable