Sourcing Consultant (Interim)
Sourcing Consultant (Interim) - Leading Technology Giant - Central Dublin - €350 per day
Due to a period of aggressive expansion, this leading technology giant is centralising its award-winning procurement function to central Dublin, and seek an extremely ambitious sourcing consultant to join their ranks.
Located out of their global HQ in central Dublin, the ambitious sourcing consultant will be accountable for a variety of procurement categories including IT, marketing, FM, professional services etc. The ambitious sourcing consultant will be responsible in managing & leading a variety of procurement teams, joining a forward-thinking culture that is planning to massively influence the technology industry on a global scale; working within an array of innovative telecoms projects.
Sourcing Consultant (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the end to end sourcing lifecycle across a variety of procurement categories, including IT, marketing, FM, professional services etc.
- Manage and lead a variety of procurement teams across many innovative technology projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a multitude of global suppliers & vendors, as well as c-level stakeholders
Sourcing Consultant (Interim) Requirements:
- Previous experience of end to end sourcing across a variety of direct and/or indirect procurement categories
- Previous engineering and/or manufacturing experience essential
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree equivalent and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious sourcing consultant that is looking to join a leading technology giant that has entered a period of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, sourcing, strategic sourcing consultant, strategic procurement, end to end sourcing, sourcing lifecycle, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, technology, IT, hardware, software, IT infrastructure, advertising, marketing, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, procurement, logistics, travel, fleet, real estate, property, engineering, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, stakeholder, supplier relationship management, Ireland, Dublin, central Ireland, northern Ireland, western Ireland, southern Ireland, eastern Ireland, central Dublin
Apply for Sourcing Consultant (Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly