Global Property & FM Category Manager - Bristol
6 days left
- Full Time
Global Property/FM Procurement Category Manager - Bristol - Innovative global leader in retail - £60,000-£65,000 + package
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a world-leading technology business as they begin a comprehensive global procurement transformation, encompassing the indirects procurement function, which has led to the creation of a new, innovative global category structure.
As one of the most envied brands across the world, the incoming Global Property/FM Category Manager will work directly with the CPO in an environment receptive to flexible working, to develop and implement long-term spend strategy across Hard and Soft Services, Refurbishment, New Builds & Fit-Outs, and Capital Projects. With spend in this category expected to grow exponentially as the global procurement transformation develops, this represents a great time to join a thriving business and procurement function. Experience across one of these areas is essential, but a focus on cultural fit and bringing in driven individuals has led to an environment where high-calibre, dynamic procurement professionals with a high ceiling are always considered.
As Global Property/FM Procurement Category Manager, you can expect to:
- Fundamentally transform the face of procurement within a £bn sourcing function, driving innovative category strategy across Property, FM & CAPEX spend.
- Partner directly with the CPO and Global Category Leads to establish procurement globally among diverse business & commercial functions, aligning executive level stakeholders to the ambitions of the procurement function.
- Take advantage of world class training and development to push towards senior management and team leadership.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable end-to-end procurement management across a relevant category, within a dynamic, preferably global environment
- Strong academics, with a degree from a leading university preferred.
- Impressive degree of commercial acumen and the gravitas to influence senior, global stakeholders
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress one's career towards Senior Management & Procurement Directorship.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page
Apply for Global Property & FM Category Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly