Operational Risk Manager
A prestigious professional services business based in Warwickshire is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to deliver operational compliance adhering to various regulators and clients.
The vacancy comes as a direct result of expansion within the organisations compliance team. A department which has seen extensive growth over the last 6 months, with the business investing more resource into the team.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Responsibility of monthly compliance dashboards, highlighting key development areas within the business
- Ensure regulators are kept up to date with all complaint obligations
- Investigate accurately any incidents that are reported into the wider compliance teams during monthly meetings
- Conduct root cause analysis, making various recommendations on process improvements
- Ensure effective complaint management
- Respond to regulator requests as necessary
- Manage the quality assurance process
In order to be effective in the role, you will need:
- Strong communications skills, working with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally
- A client centric approach to compliance. Ensuring the client isn't burdened by our processes
- Results driven attitude, continuously look for process improvements
- A clear ability to work well in a team.
The business will offer:
- Up to £30,000 per annum base salary
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working patterns
- Clear progression route