Logistics Analyst - eCommerce
Our award winning and successful retail client is recruiting for a talented and highly motivated logistics analyst to join their e-Commerce team, the role will be split between two locations, their Corporate office in Tamworth and warehouse in Corby.
This role offers a vast scope to deliver change and to influence internal stakeholders and external partners to drive business performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not exhaustive)
- Interpret data and analyse the results using statistical techniques to drive business change.
- You will apply industry experience and detailed knowledge of the company operation to locate and define new warehouse designs and operating procedures.
- Identify and deliver new projects to meet the business goals through workshops with key stakeholders.
- You will develop business cases for change and articulate your requirements to technical / development teams to deliver improvements to technology for Business benefit.
- You will refine and improve the reporting of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs on the performance of the e-Commerce fulfilment operation.
The successful candidate will possess; Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum), Project management, the ability to demonstrate Business Analysis and lead business requirements workshops. Experience in producing project/business documentation and be driven to deliver operational excellence in a fast-paced environment.
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
In return the Analyst will receive a basic salary starting on £45,585, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, car parking and excellent training and development opportunities.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.