My client is seeking an experienced Purchasing Administrator for their Evesham based offices.
- Management of MRP system for a selected number of suppliers/product groups
- Proactive monitoring and providing solutions to potential shortages.
- Expedite orders with suppliers in line with the business needs.
- Data entry.
- Processing NCR reports with suppliers.
- Issue new drawings in line with the Drawing Release Process.
- Management of consumables stock
- Management of company workwear incl PPE
- Ad-hoc purchasing tasks including Visas, travel, catering, accommodation etc
- Part number creation
- Ability to use SAGE200 job relevant modules
- Experience with MS Office including MS Excel
- A basic understanding of ISO9001:2015 and job relevant processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to organise own workload
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.