The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Procurement to enable effective delivery of the long term procurement plan.
- End to End procurement responsibility from sourcing through to effective supplier relationship management.
- Delivery of year on year cost savings vs. expected targets.
- Work effectively with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to drive positive commercial outcomes in line with category strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strategic sourcing experience, particularly regarding corporate services and/or IS/IT.
- MCIPS or equivalent professional qualification.
- Exceptional knowledge of contractual terms and conditions and contract management.
- Proven track record of delivery with complex matrix organisations.