Assistant Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights
Assistant Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights -circa 30K plus benefits
We currently have an exciting Warehouse Shift Team Leader vacancy for our client based in Hampshire.
You will have been operating at an Assistant Warehouse Shift Manager / Team leader level or similar within an FMCG environment.
Our client is passionate about people, development and career progression and as an Assistant Warehouse Shift Manager you will be able to demonstrate your exceptional leadership skills and evidence where these have positively impacted your team’s performance.
Duties include for Assistant Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Supervisory of Warehouse Operatives within a busy multi-temperature warehouse
- Driving performance and meeting operational KPI’s and targets, ensuring good are picked and packed in line with customer SLA’s
- Planning of the shift operation
- Staff recruitment, training and development
We are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a Warehouse Shift Manager capacity and in addition, you will also have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience driving performance and change
- Worked with FMCG
- Ideally worked within a multi-temperature warehouse (not essential)
You will receive an excellent benefits package along with a rewarding and progressive career path…
This role is working a Sunday - Thursday night shift.
To apply for these exciting Warehouse Shift Manager role, please send a copy of your CV today