Warehouse Team Manager
Digital Team Manager
Up to £25000
Spectrum for Arcadia provides essential logistics services and solutions to the Arcadia Group, the leading international fashion retailer. It is an exciting, demanding and fast moving business part of DHL Supply Chain, the global logistics services company.
The business has UK distribution centres in Leeds, Milton Keynes and Birmingham with a new site opening in 2019. The role will be based at the Birmingham site.
To direct the operational activities in the DC, ensuring that team members work in an efficient and safe manner to achieve maximum levels of performance.
Here your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Monitor team performance in order to achieve productivity and cost targets e.g. productivity, accuracy, and controllable absence
- Ensure that productivity targets and the agreed number of hours needed to deliver departmental target
- Understand departmental financial targets and their impact on operational performance e.g. CPU
- Understand, drive and deliver the required KPI's to meet DC operational plans
- Develop an effective working relationship with Arcadia to ensure the delivery of optimum service Arcadia customers
- Create a positive work environment encouraging high performing employees in achieving department plans
- To monitor and regularly review KPI's, proactively looking for continuous improvement and cost savings to benefit the DC
- You will have a proven record in supervising a team
- Knowledge of KPIs and their application
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication at all levels
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.